Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Draw of Kings

King Rodran is dead, and Duke Weir has assumed the throne. Errol and his friends return from Merakh only to be captured and treated as enemies of Illustra. Death and destruction close in on Illustra, but can the discovery of the true heir to the kingdom turn it around?
Finally, conclusion to the Staff and the Sword books! I have anxiously awaited the final chapter to Errol Stone's story, and I was not disappointed. This book was exciting and engaging, really a pleasure to read. The ending was not quite what I had hoped for, but it was very good nonetheless. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of epic fantasy novels.

I received a free copy of this book from Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment