Monday, January 20, 2014

Unwilling Warrior

My rating 4 of 5 stars
 When Valerie Fontaine returns home from boarding school, she finds that her father does not welcome her. Furthermore, she has an unwelcome suitor and her father's house-guest to entertain. When she is forced to flee her home, scandal and lies dog her every step. Can Valerie overcome the vicious sabotage that threatens to destroy her?
This was a really good book, it had perhaps a bit more of a romantic plot line than I care for but it had many things about it that I did like. For example, I loved that the young man in the story was careful to look for a woman who shared his faith, and even when he found her he constantly was seeking God's will for their relationship. The suspense and plot were pretty good as well. Overall, it was a very enjoyable read that I would recommend if you enjoy a historical fiction/romance story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled What To Do When Your Motivation Towards A Goal Wanes

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete