Sunday, January 5, 2014

Born of Persuasion

Born of Persuasion (Price of Privilege #1)Born of Persuasion by Jessica Dotta

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


 Julia Elliston is orphaned and under the care of a "guardian" who has determined to send her to Scotland to attend an elderly woman. She is allowed to marry to escape servant-hood, but her child-hood sweet-heart is out of reach for her and the only other choice she has is dark and mysterious Mr. Macy.
  I really enjoyed this book, although it is a bit more romantic than I typically care for. I found it really fascinating and engaging. There are a lot of unsolved conflicts that have left me eager to read the next book in the series. If you enjoy a clean Christian romance after the tradition of Jane Austen, I would give this one a try.
  I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest reveiw.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment