Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cloak of the Light

Cloak of the Light (Wars of the Realm, #1)Cloak of the Light by Chuck Black

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When Drew Carter loses his sight in a lab accident, he is told he will never see again. But when he miraculously regains his sight, he finds that he can see into the spiritual realm. Terrified, Drew is trying to rescue people from the evil invasion; but who can he tell that will not think he is crazy?
  Wow,wow,wow! This is one of the best books I have read this year, and that is really saying a lot because I have read some amazing books this year. This is the first Chuck Black book that I have read, and already he is on my favorite authors list.
     This book is a little creepy, escpecially at first. But it was so fascinating because I am well aware that spiritual warfare is going on, but I never really thought about it. And it is ultra clean, I don't know how it is possible to keep such a high action story so squeeky clean, but it is. I would not hesitate to recommend this book to any child old enough to comprehend it; yet I could equally recommend it to any of my adult friends. On a scale of 1-10, this is about a 15.
    I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment