Friday, November 22, 2013

Emma of Aurora

Emma of Aurora: The Complete Change and Cherish TrilogyEmma of Aurora: The Complete Change and Cherish Trilogy by Jane Kirkpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Emma struggles to find her place in a community where women have absolutely no voice. Eventually, members of the community began to see that the women are valuable and important; and Emma learns that she needs the love and help of friends.
   This is a very difficult book to review, with over 1,000 pages I cannot give a very good summary without giving away spoilers. I enjoyed this book, and found it to be very well written. It kept me reading right to the end. It was an emotional story, but I liked that it was based off real historical characters and events.
  I admit, the sheer size of this book had me intimidated but once I got started it was very readable. I definitely recommend this book if you enjoy history, or pioneer stories.
   I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed are my own,



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment