Wednesday, October 9, 2013

RG3

Robert Griffin III: Football, Faith, and Leadership


 Robert Griffin the Third, one of the most talked about quarterbacks in the NFL last year. The rookie that fans and critics alike couldn't get enough of. But who is he? What drives him? And can he ultimately be successful in professional football?
  Ted Kluck gives us a very easy to read "documentary" of Robert Griffin. There are not a whole lot of unnecessary details and descriptions to make this book too long or too wordy.  I myself am not a huge RGlll fan, and did not anticipate liking this book. However, I appreciate Ted Kluck's objective stance on Griffin and his playing style. Griffin is neither worshiped or downplayed in this book, we simply see the facts. Kluck shows statistics and examples to demonstrate what he has to say, and he takes time to deal with Robert Griffin the person  instead of just Robert Griffin the football player.

  If you are a Robert Griffin fan, a Washington Redskins fan, or just a football fan in general; I would definitely recommend this book.
     I received a free copy of this book through Booksneeze in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment