Sunday, October 13, 2013

For Love or Loyalty

For Love or Loyalty (The MacGregor Legacy, #1)For Love or Loyalty by Jennifer Hudson Taylor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Malcom McGregor is determined to get revenge on Glenn Campbell, and to do so he kidnaps Glenn's eldest daughter, Lauren, and carries her off to the Carolinas. But Lauren's sweet and gentle nature and her unshakeable faith soon begin to effect Malcolm and cause him to see the error of his ways.
  I really enjoyed this book. Jennifer Hudson Taylor is a great author, and really brings the story to life. I love how her characters are faith-filled and honorable. Great book, definitely recommend.
I received a free e-copy of this book through net galley in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment