Wednesday, October 9, 2013

For Every Season

For Every Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #3)For Every Season by Cindy Woodsmall

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


 Rhoda Byler is still trying to put her life back together and save her precious orchard. But so many hardships and heartbreaks that she never foresaw stand in her way. And to make matters worse, she must choose between two brothers who love her.
  For myself, I did not really like this book. It is very well written and held my attention right to the end, but it was way too romantic for my taste. It seemed to me the whole book centered on "Does Rhoda really love Jacob or Samuel?"
   If you are an Amish aficionado, or just love a clean romance novel; this book may be for you. And I really love Cindy Woodsmall's writing style, I just can't get into the whole mushy thing.
   I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment