Friday, July 12, 2013

Sherlock Holmes and the Needle's Eye

Sherlock Holmes and the Needle’s Eye:The World's Greatest Detective Tackles the Bible's Ultimate MysteriesSherlock Holmes and the Needle’s Eye:The World's Greatest Detective Tackles the Bible's Ultimate Mysteries by Len Bailey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


 Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are challenged to solve ten Bible mysteries, and do so by traveling through time with "the needles eye": a extraordinary time travel device. Holmes and Watson will travel from Jericho to Bethlehem and personally witness incredible events of the Bible.
   I wasn't actually crazy about this book. Some of the ideas presented were interesting, but I thought that Sherlock Holmes fit very clumsily into this story and seemed un-characteristic of the classic Holmes. I also thought some of the writing was rather boring. Definitely not one of my favorites.
I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment