Sunday, July 21, 2013

Misery Loves Company

Misery Loves CompanyMisery Loves Company by Rene Gutteridge

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Juliet is totally consumed with grief after her husband is killed. She never leaves her house except briefly, and her only real connection with people is through her blog or facebook page. Then one day Juliet wakes up to find that she is a hostage in a strange house, and the last thing she remembers is chatting with her favorite author, Patrick Reagan, in the grocery store. Why is she  here, and what does her captor want from her?
  This book was a little creepy; an enjoyable amount of creepiness, however. I actually really enjoyed this book this book, despite my apprehensions about it from the beginnings. I have to say, this book is genius. I have never read anything quite like it. I love the amount of skill, creativity, and logic that Rene Cutteridge has poured into this story. This is just one of those books that is a true work of art. I could not put this book down, I literally read it in one sitting. 
   I would absolutely recommend this to any friend who enjoys a good mystery story.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment