Friday, July 12, 2013

Gone South

Gone SouthGone South by Meg Moseley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 When Tish McComb buys a beautiful old southern house, she daydreams about good neighbors and southern hospitality. But the town has plenty of misgivings concerning her ancestors, and Tish finds that she is not welcome in the little town. It doesn't help to endear her to her neighbors when she takes in a down-on-her-luck girl that no one trusts. Determined not to give up, Tish sets out to disprove some of the vicious rumors that are floating around town.
  For a chick-flick, this was a pretty good book. Admittedly, romance novels are not my favorite genre; but this book did have some redeeming qualities such as the authors affinity for fast cars! It was interesting to read a female author who mentioned such things as how much the girl loved the sound of the engine, or the gorgeous Corvette that I could almost picture as I read. Good book that I would recommend to any friend interested in love stories.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment