Friday, June 7, 2013

The Winnowing Season

The Winnowing Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #2)The Winnowing Season by Cindy Woodsmall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Rhoda Byler is just recovering from the loss of her precious orchard, and is preparing to start afresh. But Rhoda is having difficulties dealing with her church, and Jacob, whom she wishes to marry, is in trouble with people from his past. Through trials and troubles Rhoda faces, she learns to trust God more than ever.
   This was a really good book! I am not a fan of Amish fiction, but this book was different from any Amish book I have read before. I have not read the first book in this series, but now I absolutely have to see where this story actually began.
    I definitely recommend this book to my friends. A very good read, and the characters are very likeable and realistic. I just loved Rhoda's character, she was such a sweet girl though a bit fiesty. The story really drew me in and made you feel the pain of always being misunderstood.
  I recieved a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment