Monday, June 3, 2013

Road Trip To Redemption

Road Trip to Redemption: A Disconnected Family, a Cross-Country Adventure, and an Amazing Journey of Healing and GraceRoad Trip to Redemption: A Disconnected Family, a Cross-Country Adventure, and an Amazing Journey of Healing and Grace by Brad Mathias

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Brad Mathias thought his family was in good shape. Sure, they had their problems, but it was just normal issues that any family would face. Then his daughter revealed a heart-breaking secret that showed him how badly his family was fractured. In the wake of devastation, God led Brad to pack up his family and take a road trip. It sounded like a crazy idea, but Brad obeyed and he and his family discovered God's love for them that bought healing and unity they had not thought possible.
  This was a really great book. I did not anticipate liking it. After all, I'm not a parent, and I just don't get into "how-to-improve-your-life" books. But this book was so much more than that. This is a story about how a man obeyed God no matter how crazy it seemed. This is a story about how a man dared to have faith that God would do what He said He would do. I was literally moved to tears at times while reading this book as I saw how God would reveal Himself to a sincere heart. I was challenged, encouraged, and uplifted by this book. I highly, highly recommend this book to my friends!
   I received a free copy of this book from the publishers in exchange for my honest reveiw.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment