Thursday, June 13, 2013

Horse Dreams

Horse Dreams (Backyard Horses #1)Horse Dreams by Dandi Daley Mackall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ellie Has dreamed of owning a show horse for as long as she can remember. A beautiful, black stallion that will be the envy of every horse owner around. She has cried, begged and prayed, but nothing ever seems to happen; until the day a scrawny pinto in need of rescue shows up. The pinto is not Ellie's dream horse, but Ellis falls in love with the scruffy animal and realizes that maybe God has answered her prayers!
   Although the target age range for this book would probably be 10-12 years old, it was a really cute story that made me smile. I enjoyed reading from a sincere, innocent child's perspective. Very nice story, I would absolutely recommend for any young girl who loves horses!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment