Friday, June 7, 2013

Borders of the Heart

Borders of the HeartBorders of the Heart by Chris Fabry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 John David Jessup works along the Mexican border. It's a dangerous job, but John never imagined just how dangerous it could be until he rescued a beautiful Mexican girl who was nearly dead when he found her. The girl seems to be nice, but someone from her past is trying to kill her at any cost. What secrets is the girl hiding? Why does someone want her, and now John, dead?
  This was a terrific book! I absolutely couldn't put it down! It was a fast- moving, action-packed, adventure story well worth reading. I definitely recommend to my friends!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review! Thanks for your thoughts on this book.

    Just wanted to share...

    I have numerous book giveaways going on at my site if you want to enter.

    Also, I am putting together a "Best of Books" Blog Hop to share the books you loved the most in 2013. You can click here for more info and to sign up. http://dianeestrella.com/best-ofs/

    Have a great weekend!
    Diane :)

    ReplyDelete