Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Hero's Lot

The Hero's LotThe Hero's Lot by Patrick W. Carr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Errol Stone is placed under a compulsion to find and kill Sarin Valon, the great enemy reader. But the dangers and struggles that Errol is faced with threaten to destroy his very mind.
  I really don't know how to review this book. It was so good, anything I say about it will not do it justice. This book kept me up late at night, and held me absolutely spellbound! It was at least as good, and maybe even better than "A Cast of Stones". Patrick Carr's books are some of the best fiction I have ever read. I strongly recommend this book to my friends!
I recieved a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment