Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Guardian

The Guardian (Home to Hickory Hollow #3)The Guardian by Beverly  Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


   Heartbroken by the death of her sister, Jodi Winfield has given up on God. One day she finds a little Amish girl who has fallen out of a buggy, and seeks to return her to her family. While she visits with the kindly people of Hickory Hollow, she discovers peace and healing for her troubled soul that she never thought she would find again.
    This was a really good story that kept me reading, but it wasn't a favorite. I don't really know why, but I notice that a lot of people who love this are Hickory Hollow fans. Never having read much Amish fiction, I guess I just don't know the place and the people in this book the way some of you do.
Overall, this is a very sweet story that I would recommend to a friend.
  I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment