Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cottonwood Whispers

Cottonwood WhispersCottonwood Whispers by Jennifer Erin Valent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Jessilyn Lassiter is heartbroken when an elderly man is accused of killing a little girl. Jessilyn and her friend Gemma know that he is innocent, but can they prove it before it's too late?
I really loved this book. I thought it was even better than the first in the series, and that's saying a lot. It was very emotionally driven, and written in such a way that you knew  what the characters were feeling and thinking. This is a great book, I highly reccomend it to my friends.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this review! I love hearing that you're continuing to enjoy the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, just letting you know that you are in my Featured Book Blog sidebar for June on Carole's Chatter. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete