Monday, April 8, 2013

Unrivaled

UnrivaledUnrivaled by Siri Mitchell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


  Lucy Kendall returns from Europe to discover that her father is ill, and his beloved candy business is failing. Lucy is determined to save the business and defeat the greedy company that is trying to shut it down.
     This story was ok. I didn't think the plot was very inspiring, and the whole book was only marginal. It isn't one of those books that I would read again. There was nothing I didn't like, but there was nothing in it I really liked either. Overall, it was just empty, if that makes any sense. It didn't touch me in any way either positively or negatively, and thus was just an empty read for me.
I recieved a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for m honest review.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't connect with this one. Thanks for taking a chance on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for commenting! I'm glad I at least read your book, I don't know why it just didn't click with me but I guess you can't love every book you read. Of course, I have already read 43 books this year alone so occasionally I get a little burnt out with reading as a whole. Keep writing! I may check out some more of your books if they come my way. I actually did enjoy the character of Lucy, I thought some of her exotic tastes were amusing. Best regards!

    ReplyDelete