Sunday, April 21, 2013

Though My Heart Is Torn

Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace #2)Though My Heart Is Torn by Joanne Bischof

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Lonnie and Gideon are finally happy together after their rocky start. Gideon has learned to trust God, and all seems to be well. Until the couple is tricked into returning to their old home, and it is revealed that Gideon was already married to another girl! Lonnie and Gideon are both heartbroken, but they must trust God to preserve their love.
   I actually enjoyed this book for the most part. I thought it was much better than the first book of this series. It was very hard to put down, and I read through it in a matter of hours. I am anxious to read the third and final book to see what is going to happen.
   This is a good book, and I would recommend it to a friend. It shows that although Gideon is a different man now, he still must deal with the consequences of his past actions. But even so, God is willing to forgive him and help him move past his hurt.
   I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting book. Thanks for your thoughts!

    BTW-I have 7 giveaways going on at my site if you want to stop over and take a look. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Diane :o)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet review of Though My Heart is Torn. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete