Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Other Side Of The River

The Other Side of the RiverThe Other Side of the River by Robert D. Halpert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


 Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson has always been a fascinating historical character for  me. So when I saw this book, I was really excited to read it. Unfortunately, I found this book very boring and did not finish reading it. It moved painfully slow, and is written in a dull biographical manner. It did contain a good amount of historical detail concerning battles and dates, but I just couldn't get into it.
  I neither recommend nor discourage my friends to read this book. If you are a major fan of Stonewall Jackson or the Civil War, you may enjoy this book. If not, I do not think you will like it.
I received a free e copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment