Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Heather Hills of Stonewycke

The Heather Hills of Stonewycke (Stonewycke Trilogy #1)The Heather Hills of Stonewycke by Michael Phillips

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


  A young Scottish girl loves her home and her land, but her greedy father will stop at nothing to further his own plans. Hurt and angry at her father's betrayal, she must learn to forgive him while at the same time trying to escape from him.

This was a very good and exciting story. I absolutely couldn't put it down! But I warn you, this book is the first in a trilogy and you will not want to start it if you don't have access to the other 2 books: the suspense will drive you crazy! I definitely recommend this book for my friends.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I loved this series! Glad you enjoyed it too. :)

    ReplyDelete