Sunday, April 14, 2013

Maggie's Miracle

Maggie's Miracle (The Red Gloves, #2)Maggie's Miracle by Karen Kingsbury

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


  Maggie's husband is dead, and her son is desperate for a daddy. But Maggie is a "tough as nails" business woman who hardly has time for her son, let alone another man. And besides, Maggie doesn't believe in love anymore. But after her son writes a letter to God, Maggie is in for a real Christmas miracle.
   This book was ok, but it wasn't nearly as good as the other books in the "Red Gloves" series that I have read. It was almost solely a love story, and I seldom ever like a book like that. If you enjoy a sweet, emotional Christmas love story, I think you will like this one. Good book, just not my style.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment