Monday, April 8, 2013

A Kingsbury Collection

A Kingsbury Collection: Three Novels in One: Where Yesterday Lives, When Joy Came to Stay, On Every SideA Kingsbury Collection: Three Novels in One: Where Yesterday Lives, When Joy Came to Stay, On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 This beautiful book contains three inspirational "Kingsbury" books.
    In " Where Yesterday Lives", When Ellen Barrett learns that her father has died, she goes back home to help ;pan the funeral. She finds it stressful to deal with her dysfunctional family, but healing comes as the family turns back to God.
    In  " When Joy Came To Stay", Maggie Stovall seems to have it all together. She has a loving family and a good church, but only God knows of the secret that torments her and the darkness that seeks to devour her.
    In "On Every Side", Faith Evans is a godly young newscaster who finds herself involved in a legal battle with her childhood best friend. Faith learns to trust God, even when all odds are against her.
     I really enjoyed this book. Especially the first two stories really touched me. I can definitely recommend this book to my friends!
    I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment