Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Cast of Stones

A Cast of Stones (The Staff and the Sword, #1)A Cast of Stones by Patrick W. Carr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Errol Stone is an orphan and a drunkard and his life seems very insignificant until the fateful day that he agrees to deliver a message to a hermit, and suddenly danger dogs his every step. Someone wants him dead, but why?
      Man, I absolutely loved this book! On a scale of one-ten, this book is a fifteen! From the very first chapter, the action is non-stop. There are absolutely no boring parts or even slow parts. This is one of the best written fiction books that I have ever read. I highly recommend this book, even if you are not a book-worm I advise you to give this book a try! This book is so good, I don't know why it isn't a New York Times best-seller.



View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just noticed this review and wondered if you would like to link it in to the current monthly collection of books that people loved on Carole's Chatter. This is the link There are already over 40 books linked in that you might be interested in. It would be great if you came on over. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, thanks for linking up with Books You Loved. A big thank you too for following Carole's chatter. I am signing up to follow you right on back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something I would enjoy....thanks for sharing.

    Stopping by from Carole's Books You Loved April Edition. I am in the list as #21.

    Nice Blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Entry

    ReplyDelete