Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shattered

Shattered (Alaskan Courage, # 2)Shattered by Dani Pettrey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


 Piper McKenna is heartbroken when her brother in imprisoned for murder. Piper believes he is innocent and will stop at nothing to find the truth. She and her detective friend,Landon,embark on a dangerous quest for answers that puts the two friends in the cross-hairs of someone's vengeance.
    This was a very exciting story that kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. I really enjoyed it for the most part. The one issue I had with it was some terminology. Ii is stated about someone that they "slept around". Someone else during an investigation states " We had s-x". It wasn't used in a horribly nasty way and didn't give details, but I advise discretion if this is something that bothers you.

I received a free copy of this book through Net Galley in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment