Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Escape To Freedom

Escape to FreedomEscape to Freedom by Michael Phillips

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


   Sabina and her loved ones are still trapped behind the Iron Curtain, and must try to escape before it is too late. Every step is dogged with danger, and old enemies still pursue the family. But God protects and guides them, even in the most terrible situations.
     This was a very good book, but I thought it was a bit too drawn out. There were so many side plots and characters, I think it cluttered the story up a bit. I believe that books 2 and 3 should have been condensed and combined, and it would have been about perfect. However, this book contained some very deep spiritual insights. It is very refreshing to read some of these great truths that too often you don't even hear in church. Overall, it is a great book and I strongly recommend it to any of my friends.



View all my reviews

1 comment: