Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dandelions on the Wind

Dandelions on the Wind (Quilted Hearts, #1)Dandelions on the Wind by Mona Hodgson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


   Maren has been content living with a kindly German farmer and her young granddaughter since she arrived in America four years ago. But now the child's father has come home from the Civil War and Maren is torn between her feelings for him and her family back in Denmark.
    I thought this book was rather boring and one dimensional. It wasn't terribly mushy, but the whole story pretty much focused on the romance. There wasn't really any plot twists or conflict, simply guy falls for girl kind of story.
    This is not my favorite kind of story, but if you just like a nice, clean romance this may be for you.
   I received a free e-copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment