Sunday, March 24, 2013

All In Good Time

All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy, #2)All in Good Time by Maureen Lang

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Dessa Caldwell dreams of opening a place of refuge for "ladies of the night", but she doesn't have the funds to make it happen. Her only hope seems to be in obtaining a loan from Hawkins National Bank. However, Henry Hawkins, the owner of the bank is not so enthusiastic. Both Henry and Dessa have a past to hide, but they both learn the truth of being " Anew creature in Christ".
   I actually liked this book, even though it was more of a romance than I typically enjoy. It is very well written and interesting. The historical backdrop and the characters are very good. Overall, this is a very nice read that I would recommend to a friend.
  I received a complimentary copy of this book from Tyndale publishers in exchange for my honest  review. 




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Great review.

    I am trying to let people know that I have 9 giveaways going on at my site this week, to see if they are interested. Hope you'll stop over to look and wishing you a happy Easter!

    Diane :)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete