Friday, March 1, 2013

A New Home For Lily

A New Home for LilyA New Home for Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 Lily Lapp and her family from their farm in New York to a new one in Pennsylvania, and Lily is not happy about all the changes! You will love this charming story as you see what Lily is going through from a child's perspective. Be prepared to laugh and cry along with Lily as she learns to make new friends, has to live in a new house, and has to deal with life's little challenges.
   I totally loved this story! It is so sweet and innocent, and different from any thing I have ever read. I would almost say it is the Amish equivalent to Little House On The Prairie, but not quite.
  I can definitely recommend this book, I think you are in for a real treat!

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment