Friday, February 15, 2013

Runaway, Starlight Animal Rescue #1

Runaway (Starlight Animal Rescue, #1)Runaway by Dandi Daley Mackall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


  Since Dakota Brown became a foster child, she has never done anything but runaway. She never needed a particular reason, but she felt the need to run. When she is sent to live with the owners of the Starlight Animal Rescue, she thinks things will be the same. But that was before she fell in love with a rescue horse and before she learned that a real family will love you no matter what.
    This was a really good book, I would really like to read some more from this series sometime. It was a great story of family, love, forgiveness, and , of course, horses!
    I would recommend this book to any of my friends. It is a great story for all ages. Someone as young as 10 or 12 would have no problems with this story, yet it is not too simple for a grown person.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment