Friday, February 8, 2013

Cowgirl Trail

Cowgirl TrailCowgirl Trail by Susan Page Davis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 When Maggie Porter returns home she discovers that all is not well on the rocking p ranch. Her father's health is failing and her mother's doctor bills have left him deeply in debt. Furthermore, the ranch hands are angered by their low wages and are going on strike. Now it's up to Maggie and her friends to round up the cattle and save the ranch.
       I did not really expect to to like this book much, but it was actually very good. It wasn't overly romantic and the characters were really good. This book is my second favorite of the Texas Trails series so far, Captive Trail has been my very favorite.
    I would definitely recommend this book to my friends.

I received a free copy of this book from Moody Press in exchange for my honest review.
Check this book out here:
http://mpnewsroom.com/books/cowgirl-t...




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment