Saturday, February 23, 2013

Clouds

Clouds (Glenbrooke, #5)Clouds by Robin Jones Gunn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 As children, Shelly and Jonathan were inseparable. Then as teenagers, it all blew up when Jonathan proposed to her. Shelly, now a successful flight attendant, is filled with regret for breaking Jonathan's heart. When  she accidentally meets him at a German flower stand, she thinks they may have another chance together. But a lot has changed over the years, is the gulf between them now un-crossable?
   This was a really good book. I liked how the author brought out trusting God and allowing Him to guide your life.
   I actually enjoyed this book, despite the fact that I generally don't like love stories. This book wasn't overly mushy or anything, overall it was just a nice story. I would definitely recommend this book.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment