Monday, February 25, 2013

After the Leaves Fall

After the Leaves FallAfter the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


   Since Julia DeSmit's mother left her and her father died, Julia has become bitter and no longer believes in God. She tries to start a new life for herself at college, but makes bad choices that will forever change her life. Broken and ashamed, she returns home to her loving Grandmother and to God. There she finds love and forgiveness greater than she could have imagined.
   I neither loved nor hated this book. It had some good things in it, and some good messages. But for some reason, it just really didn't speak to me the way some books have. Still, I think it could be a good book for teenage girls, especially if you too have shared this experience. Overall, it was a sweet story of forgiveness, and the unconditional love of God and a family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment