Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Rose Remembered

A Rose Remembered (Secret of the Rose #2)A Rose Remembered by Michael Phillips

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


   World War ll is over, but Sabina Von Dortmann's troubles are not. Her father is held in prison, and the man who once sought her hand now seeks her life. Furthermore, war is now on the horizon for east and west Germany. Then Sabina meets an old friend and they develop a daring plan to rescue her father, but the enemy is ruthless and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
   This was a great book. It is set during a time era which I knew very little about.It is an absolutely captivating story. It is heart-breaking and triumphant all at once. It is very rich in historical detail and faith.
    This is a very exceptional book, I highly recommend it to my friends!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment