Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Fellowship of the Ring

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A hobbit named Frodo has been entrusted with a deadly mission; he must destroy the evil ring of power lest it fall into enemy hands and destroy all that is good in Middle Earth. He and 8 companions set out on a perilous quest,but all is not well. The forces of evil are stirring, and the fellowship is breaking.
  When I first started reading " The Lord of the Rings," I was very skeptical. I am not a fan of fantasy, and I did not expect to enjoy it. But I was totally captivated!
   Tolkien was absolutely genius. This book has just about everything you could want in a book: heart-stopping suspense,thrilling adventure,unforgettable characters, and an epic mission.
   I definitely recommend this story, even if, like me, you do not generally enjoy fantasy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment