Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Les Miserables (Radio Theatre) (Audio CD)

Jean Valjean was imprisoned for 19 years after he was arrested for stealing bread to feed his family. Once he is released he lives a clean and honorable life, bur in the eyes of the law he is always a criminal. This riveting story tells of justice and injustice, love and hatred, and mercy and forgiveness.

I was completely unfamiliar with this story, but I was in for a very pleasant surprise! I thoroughly enjoyed this presentation. The dramatization was superb, and I loved the story. It was very sad as a whole, but it contains some wonderful lessons.
I highly recommend this program. It is a great listening experience.

I received this audio program for free from Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment