Thursday, January 17, 2013

King's Arrow

King's Arrow (Crown and Covenant, #2)King's Arrow by Douglas Bond

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Angus M'Kethe is determined to fight for those he loves in any way possible, be it his bow and arrows or even a game of chess. But he and the other Covenanters must decide when to fight and when to show mercy to their enemies.
     This was an exceptional book. I enjoyed it even more than the first book. I thought the characters and the story were so well developed. I also love how much history this book included. It is loaded with real historical characters and events.
  I highly recommend this book for people of all ages. It's not just a book for boys from 10-14; it's a book for anyone who loves to read about Scotland, adventure, and faith in God.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Britt. I came across your Blog on Goodreads. Love your reviews. Please do check out my blog: The Creative Forum
    I blog about wriitng and books. Thanks!! :)
    Kaykay Obi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kaykay! I visited and followed your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete