Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Just Man

A Just ManA Just Man by Helen Daniel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book follows several generations of an early American family as they try to serve and honor God. Each generation bears their own struggles and challenges, but they each discover that God is real and faithful and that they can trust Him.
    This book is written rather simply and I didn't really like it much at first, but as I read it I liked it better and better. It actually was a really good book containing a lot of Scripture and lessons in serving God. I think it would make a great book to read to young children, although I don't think it is considered a children's book.
It isn't like a novel and it's not really short stories either, it actually reminds me of a really long and more detailed Chick Track. 122
      Overall, the simplicity of it bored me a bit at times since I didn't expect it ,  but I highly recommend it for children probably from ages eight to twelve years old as a very clean and godly little story. It would make a great bedtime story book, and is simple enough that children may be able to read it on their own.

   I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment