Monday, December 17, 2012

Gunner's Run

Gunner's Run: A World War II NovelGunner's Run: A World War II Novel by Rick  Barry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When Jim Yoder falls out of his bomber over enemy territory, he knows he is in big trouble. This story tells of the dangers and adventures Jim faced as he tried to escape Nazi Germany with his life.
    This was a really good story. I liked all the historical references, and the characters and situations were pretty good also. This book is written a bit simply, the target age range is probably 10-15, but it is still very enjoyable even if you are older. My 12 year old cousin and my brother thought this book was absolutely great. And I really liked that it had nothing at all inappropriate for young readers, even any war violence was very mild.
   This is a great book, whether you are a teen or adult. Well worth reading, especially if you like WWII.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment