Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deadline

Deadline (Ollie Chandler #1)Deadline by Randy Alcorn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"It wasn't an accident". After newspaper columnist Jake Woods receives a not with that message, he launches and investigation into the tragic accident that he and two buddies were involved in. The discoveries that Jake makes are both shocking and chilling. Whom were the murderers out to get, and why?
     This book was absolutely captivating. It was tragic, suspenseful, and hopeful. The tragedy was heart-breaking, the suspense was sleep stopping, and the hope was totally uplifting.
      I wasn't very excited about reading this book, it really didn't sound like my style. But my sister reminded me of how good "Courageous" by Randy Alcorn was, so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did! There are many books that I like very much, but very few that leave me feeling richer for having read them. "Deadline" fits both categories. I highly recommend this book, even if you don't think you'll like it, I think it's worth a try!


I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group in exchange for my honest reveiw.

http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/catalog.php?work=1663


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on my blog. :) Thanks for following! I followed you back! :D It's great that you play violin. It's one of my biggest dreams!!! :D

    -Laurice

    ReplyDelete