Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas in Apple Ridge

Christmas in Apple Ridge: Three-in-One Collection: The Sound of Sleigh Bells, The Christmas Singing, NEW! The Dawn of ChristmasChristmas in Apple Ridge: Three-in-One Collection: The Sound of Sleigh Bells, The Christmas Singing, NEW! The Dawn of Christmas by Cindy Woodsmall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Sound of sleigh Bells
Beth has carries a heavy load of guilt ever since her fiance died. But she begins to find healing in the work of a young woodcarver named Jonah.
The Christmas Singing
Mattie was devastated when her boyfriend broke up with her on Christmas Eve. But when he tells her the truth about it will it bring them together or drive them farther apart?
The Dawn of Christmas
Sadie and Levi pretend to be courting in order to get their parents to leave them alone. But they never intended to fall in love.

This little collection of three novellas is very well written. The author does an amazing job of bringing the characters and their emotions to life.
I really enjoyed "Christmas in Apple Ridge", and I am not a fan of romance stories. Especially the first two stories were so fascinating, I could hardly put them down. I didn't like the third one quite as well as the other two, but it was still really good. If you enjoy Amish, Christmas, or Romance novels, I definitely recommend "Christmas in
Apple Ridge".

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review".




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment