Monday, December 3, 2012

Angels in The Snow

Angels in the Snow: A NovellaAngels in the Snow: A Novella by Melody Carlson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A young woman seeks the solitude of a mountain cabin in order to try to find peace and healing after a tragic accident has claimed the life of her husband and son. While she is there she begins to dream about "Angels in the Snow". Soon, she begins to learn how to live again and move past the accident.
         This was a sweet and emotional Christmas story. It wasn't very much my style, but it was still good. Not that I don't believe in Angels, because I do. I guess the story just seemed maybe a little abstract for my liking or something. Either way, it was good and worth reading, just not one of my very favorite Christmas books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment