Sunday, December 2, 2012

All I Have To Give

All I Have to Give: A Christmas Love StoryAll I Have to Give: A Christmas Love Story by Melody Carlson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the touching Christmas story of a young married couple who both want to make Christmas special for the other. It is a sweet story of love and sacrifice.
         This was a great story, although at first I thought the main character was a little annoying I liked her better as the story wore on.  There was a couple of side plots that were left unresolved, but it actually did build up a bit of suspense and I was really curious about how it would end, and in the end I was surprised at how it did turn out. It is a really nice Christmas story that I don't think you'll regret reading!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about this author lately

    ReplyDelete