Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Still Lolo

Still Lolo: A Spinning Propeller, a Horrific Accident, and a Family's Journey of HopeStill Lolo: A Spinning Propeller, a Horrific Accident, and a Family's Journey of Hope by Lauren Scruggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was an amazing book about an amazing girl. I really expected this book to be marginal to boring, I did not expect it to be encouraging, inspirational, and a really great story.
     Lauren Scruggs was a successful,confident young woman loving her life in the world of fashion.
After a horrific accident takes her arm and one of her eyes, she believes that her normal life is over. But with the love of her family and friends, she learns to accept herself for who she is and be confident in that.
   I love the candor with which this story is told. No one tries to polish over their mistakes, or act like they are perfect. They tell the truth, even the ugly parts of it. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment