Monday, November 26, 2012

Hannah's Hope

Hannah's HopeHannah's Hope by Karen Kingsbury

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


15 year old Hannah learns that the man that she has called her father is not her real Dad. Now she is desperately searching for a man she barely remembers. She is praying for a Christmas miracle, and she must hold on to the courage to keep believing in spite of all obstacles.
     This was an amazing story. Absolutely stunning. Although I read this book in just a couple of hours, I don't think I'll forget the story anytime soon. You have to read this book this Christmas, I think you'll be glad you did!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. My mom would like this book--I'm putting it on my Christmas shopping list. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I want to read the other two of Karen Kingsbury's Christmas books sometime.

      Delete