Monday, November 19, 2012

Captive Trail

Captive TrailCaptive Trail by Susan Page Davis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Taabe Waipu was captured as a little girl by the Comanche Indians. After many years she finally escapes. She is taken into the care of some Ursuline nuns and a kindly stagecoach driver. She desperately wants to find her real family, but the Comanche desperately want to find her!
This great story is filled with courage, love, and determination.
I enjoyed this book more than I have enjoyed a book in quite a while. It was realistic and engaging, and it touched something inside of me. I liked that the love story was not the only point of the book. I also loved the rich historical context. I actually learned a lot from this book.
  I definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys good clean historical fiction.

  I received a complimentary copy of this book from Moody Publishers in exchange for my honest review. You can get your copy here http://mpnewsroom.com/books/captive-t...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment