Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scotland's Defiance

Scotland's Defiance:Scotland's Final Fight for FreedomScotland's Defiance:Scotland's Final Fight for Freedom by Edward Torrance

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


In this story, the British government is trying to tap into Scotland's fresh water supply. A proud Scotsman named Andrew Ross, a modern William Wallace figure, leads his people to stand up for their rights and independence. This is a well-written, fast-paced story. It is written by an obvious Scottish patriot, and I think many people will enjoy the strong Scottish pride portrayed in this book. For me personally though there was one huge fault; there was way too much profanity for me. I estimate 30 words in 166 pages, to me that is obsessive. This would be a wonderful and exciting book if the author was to edit it and clean up some of the language.
    I received a complimentary copy of Scotland's Defiance:Scotland's Final Fight for Freedom
      as a member of the   

    Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team.  Visit dorrancebookstore.com

    to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team.

     http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment